The Mountain Party will hold its 2020 State Convention virtually via Zoom Video Conference, on Saturday June 20 at 1:00 pm Eastern.
- Bylaws Amendments: Submissions due to Frank Young by June 6
- Platform Amendments: Submissions due to Randolph “Greenwolfe” Greer by June 6
- Nominations For Officers: Submissions due to Frank Young by June 13
- Chair, Vice-Chair, Secretary, Treasurer and three (3) Deputy Executive Officers
- Full Name and Contact Information must be provided
- Nominations For Candidates: Submissions due to Frank Young by June 13
- Public partisan offices including federal, state, and local levels
- Full Name and Contact Information must be provided with Signed Pledge
- Regional Committee Reports: Forms due to Frank Young by June 13
- District caucuses must be initiated prior to the convention
The convention was originally planned to be held in Braxton County.
The afternoon event will focus on conducting party business. We will consider bylaws and platform amendments, nominate qualified candidates for office, and elect party officers.
The announcement of our keynote speaker and the itinerary will be made available the week prior to the convention.
Credentialed Delegates will have video camera and/or microphone participation. The general public will be allowed to view and listen to the convention. We apologize for the limited degree of direct engagement, due to the virtual format.
Updated on May 28, 2020